Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Merrill's 4th of July

Hello everyone! I am finally posting my first blog and per the request of Dayna I am sharing our Independence Day celebration.
The fourth of July was very similar for our family as the past several years, short of one minor detail ... none of the Williams family came this year :-( Fortunately, the Merrill family all came and we had a wonderful time. We had the traditional BBQ, sidewalk firework show and watched the Brigham City fireworks from the driveway. Below are a few pictures from that evening. God bless the USA!


I thought it would be fun to share this video I made several years ago. It is from the summer of 2005. It is funny how the activities were basically the same with a few differences e.g. Derrek was in Iraq, the kids were younger (not the adults, of course) and I was 50 pounds lighter (hmmm). Enjoy (turn the volume up)!

0 comments: