Friday, July 25, 2008

The 24th of July at The Watts Home

The 24th of July this year was spent at work and at Tami's house. I had to work on the 24th, and Gregg was suppose to have the day off. Since I had to work, Gregg decided to work too. I took Kendyl to daycare and Kylee stayed home. Katelin came home from Girls Camp on Thursday. She has been with the Young Women at Camp Lomia. From what I have heard, it sounds like she had a great time.
Once I got to work, they told us we could leave early (which translated to 2:00 PM). Once I left, I went to pick up Kendyl from daycare and the sitter wasn't home. So, I spent the afternoon at Tami's house. I watched Alora while she cooked and cleaned. Tami was having friends over for dinner and fireworks. So, Gregg, Kendyl and I joined them for a backyard barbecue. Katelin and Kylee had gone with their Dad for the long weekend.
Tami and family have an awesome new swing set in the backyard. We put Kendyl in the baby swing and she loved it. She was swinging and swinging and swinging. If we stopped the swing, she would instantly cry and have a bit of a tantrum. So, we'd send her swinging again and the big grin would instantly be back on her face.

Kendyl was also fascinated by Alora. Not more than a second after this picture of Kendyl pushing Alora's tummy was taken, Alora lost her dinner. Kendyl had pushed it up and Alora let it out. Sorry Tami!!

We also called Derrek and sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the ol' guy! He wasn't home, so he has a fun little treasure on the answering machine.

Kendyl was very tired and very dirty from all of the excitement, so we didn't stay for the fireworks extravaganza presentation. We went home....Kendyl got her bath.....my flowers got some water......and we went to bed.
Thank you Tami and Rich for a great evening! I hope everybody had a wonderful 24th of July.

0 comments: