Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Winter Wonders with the Hayman/Hatch household

Well, here it is, another Winter Wonderland. This was one of the first snowstorms of the season. Kendy wanted to help Daddy snowblow the driveway, but wouldn't step in the snow. So, with too big of gloves and too big of boots, this was as far as she got.
Maigen had her 11th birthday on Dec. 5 and decided to go bowling for her party. Katelin and Kylee weren't with us. This was Kendyl's first try at bowling for the night. On Gregg's turn she rolled his ball down the kid-guide and bowled a strike! Awesome!

We ordered a pizza and it quickly disappeared!! Here is Maigen blowing out her candles back at home.
On Sunday, we went to Grandma and Grandpa Williams for the December birthday get together. For December birthdays there was Richie turning 8, Maigen turning 11, Amanda turning 16, yes 16, Dayna turning 29.......again and Mom turning 29........again......as well.

My birthday was Dec. 18th. Gregg and Kendyl brought me a bouqet of balloons and a gift certificate to get a pedicure and manicure.......Ahhhhh......bliss...... Here we are sitting in my home away from home (my cubicle). Also for my birthday, Gregg and I took a road trip to Denver, CO for the Broncos vs Raiders foot ball game.

Here we are at Invesco Field at Mile High. Our Hotel shuttled us to the stadium. It was only a mile and a half away. The game was awesome, the weather was great, our seats were in a great location. You would've had no idea by the weather it was the middle of December. It was 50 degrees at kickoff. Gregg is a big Raiders fan. He was wearing an orange hat and a blue sweatshirt (Bronco colors) but was cheering for the Raiders. He got heckled a bit by the fans around us, but do you think that bothered Gregg? It was a great game too. The Raiders won with 30 seconds or so left on the clock in the 4th quarter with a touchdown. I think the final score was 20-19. We left the stadium and walked back to our hotel where our car was parked. We hit the road home at about 6:15 PM and got home around 2:00 AM. I drove to Denver and Gregg drove home. I tried to stay awake on the way home, I really did. But, that inevitable head bob got the best of me. What a wonderful birthday present.......Thanks Gregg!

This is Broncos Receiver, Brandon Marshall, signing his autographs. I also saw Matt Prater give his beannie to a little boy. It was so sweet. The little boy was ecstatic. Matt Prater is no. 5, the kicker.


I have tons of pictures if you want to see more. What a great weekend! I missed the kids though and it's always nice to come home....... Next up.....CHRISTMAS, here we come!!

0 comments: