Sunday, August 9, 2009

Catching up! Summertime Ü

4th of July:

Rich and I started our day with our first ever 5k race!


Mom watched the kids during our race, so afterwards we and some friends went to breakfast at Village Inn.


A few of my (VERY) favorite things!!!


Gathering at the Merrill's...






Tami and her good friend, Adrienne after her daughters baby blessing.


Playing at Tracy Aviary/Liberty Park in Salt Lake with Kamie and her boys






Our dear friends, The Roberts, invited us to their cabin near Salina for the weekend. We had a great time 4 wheeling and fishing!

The guys and kiddos caught 9 fish and we had a fish fry this past weekend. It was good!

The rule at the cabin was "If it's yellow, let it mellow, if it's brown, flush it down" so the boys got to "water the weeds" a lot! (Though Carter never seemed to get the concept of peeing on the downward slope.) The next week we were in Mom and Dad's backyard and I caught Carter with his pants down "watering the weeds". Ü




We had gone out 4-wheeling for several hours and Carter had fallen asleep on the back of the 4-wheeler. I grabbed my camera just as he started to get up.




Dinner with the girls at Mimi's to honor Kappy and baby Joshua.




The Oquirrh Mountain Open House:
My crazy family (that I sure do love!)

2 comments:

Our Family said...

Thank you for including pics from the shower. Kap

Dallon said...

My sisters are NERDS!