Friday, July 17, 2009

June 2009 Happenings....

As those who know a thing or two about the Williams "blood", it is very important that we get our sleep. So, when that pesky sun peeps through the window, I (Dayna) always cover my eyes with my pillow. Well, Kendyl came into my room after she woke up and crawled into bed with me. After realizing I wasn't awake or ready to play, she did what any Williams descendent would do, and went back to sleep. Covering her eyes, of course, with my pillow. I woke up to this and had to snap a picture. She's a chip off the ol' block!
We also have Lagoon passes for the family this year. So you'll see random pics of Lagoon throughout the Summer, I'm sure. Here is one of Kendyl on the plane ride!

Dad summed up the Family Reunion we had celebrating Grandma and Grandpa's 100th Birthday. Just a few corrections, Elizabeth wasn't the only child of Dennis and Linda that was at the reunion, Loren was also there. And, Kendyl is spelled with a Y. But, other than that, Dad.....you did an excellent job of names and cousins and uncles and aunts and etc.....
This is Mom and her best friend from childhood, Colleen.

Everybody knows that Kendyl is a daddy's girl!

Here is a picture of Kappy, Dayna, Tami and Lauri.

Here is the family in front of a tree.
Dayna, Kendyl and Katelin.
This is Kendyl's whack at the pinata.



Jake, Richie and Madison enjoying the treats from the pinata. If my memory serves me correctly, I think Madison is the one who broke the pinata. Good Job!


After the reunion, Jordan, Madison, Taylor and Shelby came over for a slumber party. This is Jordan and Kylee splashing the bathing beauties with water. Jake spent the night with Richie at Tami's house.

This is what Kendyl looks like with a bottle of sunscreen in her hair and a popsicle. She is such a diva!











0 comments: