Friday, June 19, 2009

Merrill May 2009

Wow, look at me go ... I have got us updated through May now!

On May 9, was the TaVasi Concert. This performing group is for children through sixth grade, so this was Jordan's final concert.

In the following picture Taylor's group is singing a song that says "I am a monster, and a moster says RRRRRROAR!" If you enlarge the picture you can see their adorable faces. Last fall Andrea was telling me about these cute hot chocolate mugs she found with names on them. She really wanted to get one for each person in the family to have at the cabin, but she felt bad that not all of our names were available or the name was not spelled correctly. This gave me the idea to custom make her the mugs. So with Mark's help I made 22 mugs, one for every member of the Merrill family that included the "name" of the cabin, Merrill's up the Creek, and each family member's name. I think she enjoyed our Mother's Day gift. :)... Mother's Day with the Williams fam.
We are family, I got all my sisters and me ... ohh, ohh, ohhh

Don't forget Memorial Day ... (get it, don't forget, memorial .... it's suppose to be funny)


And of course, the end of the year school programs. This is Taylor's kindergarten program/graduation.

1 comments:

Dallon said...

Lauri looks just like Amanda in that picture!