Thursday, September 18, 2008

Jackson Hole Trip II

I was told that I needed to update the blog for the 40th Anniversary Celebration to Jackson Hole/Teton Village. I have about 100 pictures that I could post (and I did not get Tami's or Derrek's photos!) I have tried to narrow it down. It was very hard! It was a great trip and it was so fun to be with everyone!!

Amanda and Jordan at Rick's Springs in Logan Canyon - (allow me to get a song stuck in your head ... You know I wish that I had Jessie's girl. Where can I find her, a woman like that? ...And she's watching him with those eyes. And she's lovin' him with that body, I just know it! And he's holding her in his arms late, late at night. la la la)



Okay, for all you people who did not pull over to take the picture of the 40+ elk, or for those of you that arrived too late to see the 40+ elk ... I've got you covered.




Getting ready for the family photos ... which will be provided by Derrek :-)

Dallon - save your ski's for your future fence. This is awesome!

No trip to Jackson Hole is complete without a photo in front of the antlers.
Are the men behind Madison and Taylor dead or alive? Ripley's Beleive or Not!


Gregg ... you might want to consider shaving.

The background shows the area where the condo we stay in is located. The arrows are pointing to the parachuters floating down.

0 comments: