Thursday, August 7, 2008

Well, that is a picture of my friend Tara. I stress the word friend here. It's still a work in progress, I will just say that things are going well, I think. I'm kinda retarded in the dating category so let's try to not freak her out. She might come to Jackson (as long as no one minds) and she's a little nervous about meeting all 26 people at once. Funny story by the way, Megan is married and her whole family told me they wished it was me! Haha, ironic since they all thought I was a deadbeat... Anyways, I got that job as a manager at the indoor soccer place. That's good news, bad news is that the hours there suck and I'm pretty much going to have to work every night. Maybe I can start eating again now though, that'll be nice. Kids aren't signing up for my camps anymore so I haven't really worked much lately. Well, love you all! P.S. Lauri, Tami, you guys are nerds.
Dallon.

0 comments: